Culture and Benefits
Entry Level Positions
Interested in becoming an electrician? Weifield is hiring entry level positions!
“Thank you for the apparel coupon you gave me for passing my JW test – I got an awesome backpack! Thanks so much – I love this company and tell everyone thank you for me, please!”
~ Sean Reyes, Weifield Journeyman
Join an Unparalleled Company Culture!
Weifield has assembled a team with people who want to be an integral part of building a leading electrical company, and we actively recruit the best talent to enhance our team. We work side-by-side to achieve our goals and together, project by project, we ascend to the top ranks of our industry.
We offer a wide range of employee perks which help us to attract the top talent available—listed below. Perhaps the most attractive recruiting differentiators are our opportunities for career advancement and our company culture—we offer industry-leading training programs and foster a positive company culture through fun events and parties throughout the year for our employees and their families so they can enjoy a Rockies game, a BBQ, NASCAR race, Tough Mudder race, skeet shooting, go cart racing, philanthropy fundraisers, and more. As evidenced by our “Top 100 Workplaces” recognition from the Denver Post for five years running, we offer an unparalleled work atmosphere!
Our recruiting strategy is to offer the best benefits and company culture in the industry, and to offer ongoing training, bonus and advancement opportunities that will help our people become the best they can be!
Benefits for All Employees:
- 100% coverage for employee health insurance
- Paid four-year apprenticeship program
- Voluntary additional options of dental/vision insurance, disability and accident insurance, life insurance and a flex plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- 4% match for 401K after one year
- Paid 10-hour OSHA training and specific field safety training
- Generous perks such as paid tools and equipment
- Bonus opportunities
- Annual employee awards with cash rewards for award winners
- Opportunities for career advancements
- The opportunity to work for a recognized top workplace in Colorado and Wyoming