Weifield is working to execute the next Foreman 40 Hour Class at our Centennial, Colorado office!
Below are photos and some details from the last two classes:
- Completed class two of five this week.
- 12 new/present Foreman level employees are attending this 40-hour class.
- Below pictures are of the kickoff class and then October 12th’s session with HR (Vicki L., RM Senior HR Generalist and Stacy D., RM HR Generalist) as well as Purchasing (Arnie T., RM Purchasing Manager); both teams were well received by the entire class.
- Upcoming classes will have guest speakers to include the Tool Department (Johnathan M., RM Tool Manager), Documentation (Marty G., RM Contracts Manager) and Ownership (Pete Farreny/James Selecky).
- Dale Tinnes (RM Site Safety Manager) has also helped with these classes periodically.
It was a great to see the attendance!