Weifield held a successful All Hands meeting last Thursday, November 1st — where we celebrated our achievements and honored our 2018 Employee Recognition Awards winners!
Our 2018 Employee Recognition Awards winners include:
– Philanthropic Team Member of the Year: Penny Berkeyheiser
– Most Improved Player of the Year: William Pauni
– Apprentice of the Year: Ryan Haynes
– Journeyman of the Year: Terry Nickel
– Service Technician of the Year: Anthony Ammerita
– Most Valuable Player of the Year: Matt Flinn
– Special Projects Team Member of the Year: Nick Bova
– Industrial Team Member of the Year: Rand Schnell
Additionally, Weifield’s 2018 Project of the Year is our Windsor High School project — award winners are Connor Bonnicksen (Estimator) and Joe Willis & Matt Flinn (Field Supervisors). The award prize: Connor, Joe, Matt, and their guests will join Weifield COO, Pete Farreny, on a trip to San Diego, CA in the spring of 2019!
We are tremendously proud of our Employee Recognition Awards winners for their achievements — as well as all of our employees for the important contributions they make on a daily basis to make our company great! Kudos to all for a fantastic year!