Weifield is excited to announce that we have moved up four spots on ColoradoBIZ Magazine’s Top 200 Private Companies List for 2022, ranking #15 (up from #19 in 2021)!
Each year, ColoradoBiz does extensive research, collects industry data and facilitates reader voting to produce various business rankings – the Top 200 Private Companies rankings are determined based on each company’s self-reported revenues.
2022 was a great year for Weifield Group Contracting; we have received numerous accolades over the last year – which is a tribute to our team’s hard work and amazing service and quality standards. Other recognitions we received include:
- Weifield Named a USA Top Workplace for the First Time (2022)
- Weifield Named a Denver Post Top Workplace for 10th Consecutive Year (2022)
- Weifield Foundation Ranked #5 on Denver Business Journal’s ‘Largest Denver Area Corporate Foundations’ List
- Weifield Receives Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) 2022 Philanthropy Award (Large Company Category)
- Weifield Awarded Envision Bronze Award for Sustainable Infrastructure (Industrial Project)
- Weifield Receives IEC National Awards (2 Project Awards and an Emerging Leader Award for Team Member, Tyler Hadden)
- Weifield Honored with 2022 ENR Best Projects Awards (3 Project Awards)
- Weifield Included on 2022 Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies (8th Consecutive Year)
- Weifield Wins at 2022 AGC Colorado ACE Awards (3 Project Awards)
- Weifield Wins at IECRM Summit Awards (4 Project Awards, 8 Superstar People Awards and a Legacy Award for Team Member, Jim Dent)
We’re proud of this achievement and each and every one of our team members who work hard to make Weifield successful! We are grateful!