On April 12th, 2018 more than 200 leaders in electrical contracting and renewable energy in the Rocky Mountain region gathered at the Denver Athletic Club to recognize and celebrate excellence in the energy, electrical, and green building fields through the prestigious Summit Awards. For 12 years, the Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM) has held these awards which celebrate the best and brightest in the electrical contracting and renewable energy industries.
Weifield was proud to take home seven Summit Awards in the following categories:
Highest Peak Award Winner (Celebrating ‘Best in Show’):
– Weifield’s Vertafore Headquarters Project
Award Winner for Two Commercial Projects of the Year:
– $1.5M to $3M Category: DCPA Space Theatre Project
– $500,001-$1.5M Category: Vertafore Headquarters
Award Winner for Industrial Project of the Year:
– $1.5 to $3M Category: Northglenn Wastewater Treatment Facility Headworks & Clarifier Project
Award Winner for Member & Industry Partner Collaboration Award:
– Chanda Center for Health Project with Hensel Phelps
Award Winner for Energy & Green Category, Renewable Power Generation Project Category:
– Denver University (DU) Net Zero Energy Home Project
Award for Project Manager of the Year
– Russell Tafoya, Weifield Project Executive
We’re tremendously proud of our team in the field and the office whose hard work in building these amazing projects, day-in and day-out, has resulted in these amazing wins! Congratulations to the entire Weifield team for a job well done!