Weifield held our largest All Hands meeting to date last Thursday, November 14, 2019 — where we celebrated our achievements, honored our 2019 Employee Recognition Awards winners, and had a chance to come together as a team and catch up!
The highlight of the meeting was honoring our 2019 Employee Recognition Awards winners – which include:
– Philanthropic Team Member of the Year: Penny Berkeyheiser
– Most Improved Player of the Year: David Estrada
– Apprentice of the Year: Andrew Blum
– Journeyman of the Year: Cole Wilson
– Service Technician of the Year: Micah Gilbert
– Most Valuable Player of the Year: Mike Baltazar
– Special Projects Team Member of the Year: Nick Bova
– Industrial Team Member of the Year: Jeremy Peterson
Additionally, Weifield was excited to announce our 2019 Project of the Year winner: our Service division’s Safeway Stores project! Project of the Year award winners were James Fraser (Field Supervisor) and Service technicians, Micah Gilbert and Thomas Ryckman. The award prize for the team is a Kentucky Bourbon Trail trip in Spring, 2020 for the winning team members and their guests with Weifield Chief Business Development Officer, Karla Nugent, and husband, Jack!
We are SO proud of all of our Employee Recognition Awards winners for their achievements — as well as ALL of our employees for the important contributions they make to Weifield on a daily basis!! Kudos to all for a fantastic year!