Weifield has assembled a team of people who want to be an integral part of building a leading electrical company, and we actively recruit the best talent to enhance our team. We work side-by-side to achieve our goals and together, project-by-project, we ascend to the top ranks of our industry.
We offer a wide range of employee perks, listed below, which help us to attract the top talent available. Perhaps the most attractive recruiting differentiators are our opportunities for career advancement and our company culture—we offer industry-leading training programs and foster a positive company culture through fun events and parties throughout the year for our employees and their families, so they can enjoy a Rockies game, a BBQ, NASCAR race, Tough Mudder race, skeet shooting, go cart racing, philanthropy fundraisers, and more.
BENEFITS FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
- 100% coverage for employee health insurance
- Paid four-year apprenticeship program
- Voluntary additional options of dental/vision insurance, disability and accident insurance, life insurance, and a flex plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- 4% match for 401K after one year
- Paid 10-hour OSHA training and specific field safety training
- Generous perks such as paid tools and equipment
- Bonus opportunities
- Annual employee awards with cash rewards for award winners
- Opportunities for career advancement
- The opportunity to work for a seven-time recognized top workplace in Colorado and Wyoming
CLICK HERE TO VIEW WEIFIELD’S OPEN POSITIONS
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WEIFIELD AND APPLY
CLICK HERE TO HEAR SOME OF WEIFIELD’S SUCCESS STORIES FROM OUR FIELD LEADERS
As evidenced by our “Top 100 Workplaces” recognition from the Denver Post for seven years running, we offer an unparalleled work atmosphere! If you want to work for the best and be treated the best, contact us at 303.428.2011 (ask for HR) or apply, today!